Free Credit Workshop 07-26-2022 (Morning)
July 26 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Build your credit and build generational wealth.
This combination class merges the Credit Improvement & Budgeting workshop into one session and delivers all of the valuable information from both courses.
Learn everything you need to know about credit improvement & basic budgeting techniques from our licensed credit and housing facilitators in this free 2-hour workshop.
Topics covered include:
- Day-to-day money management strategies
- Creating a budget
- Managing credit
- Avoiding identity theft
- Removing incorrect accounts from your credit
During the class you will:
- Learn how to improve your credit
- Learn strategies to control your day-to-day finances
- Find out what creditors are looking for when you apply for credit
- How to manage and understand your credit report
- How to dispute inaccurate items on your credit report.
This workshop can be especially helpful for potential homebuyers, we get you ready to buy in 120 days!
This workshop will provide you with the basic skills that are necessary to begin building a financial road map to a better future.
*PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED*
Looking for individualized sessions instead?
Receive individual, one-on-one coaching with an experienced, professional advisor COMING SOON!