A network of Fortune 500 corporations, educational and professional institutions, foundations, and individuals support Black Business Enterprises (BBE).
Through the resources they provide, our Sponsors are helping BBE inspire a new generation of black business owners..
BBE is the official resource for Black Business and its consumers.
We are committed to empowering black businesses while partnering with them as they continue to make the necessary strives to become not only staples in the black community but an important part of the global economy.
We cultivate innovative collaborations and strategic partnerships with corporations that share our founder, Nancy Korsah’s, vision “to transform our culture by creating a world where black-owned businesses thrive and have all the tools to build and maintain their businesses and build wealth within their communities.”
BBE sponsorship opportunities include:
- Financial Sponsorship of programs and strategic initiatives
- In-kind donations of parts, equipment, or facilities
- Employee Engagement
- Cause Marketing
BBE sponsorship benefits include:
- Strengthening your company reputation in the community
- Recognition across BBE properties and events
- Creating a pipeline for interns and future employees
- Rich employee volunteer opportunities
- Provides renewed inspiration to company engineers and employees
- Provides employee team building and training opportunities and increases positive feelings for employers
- BBE Corporate Sponsors come from industries of all shapes and sizes.
All of our sponsors are critical to building our programs, and we are grateful to each one for their unique contributions.
For information on how to become a sponsor please contact us.